- 1/2 lb of tri-color fusilli (for fun)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped banana peppers
- 1 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup of chopped salami
- 3/4 cup of chopped fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Cook pasta according to the package and cool completely before mixing in the other ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients but oil and vinegar in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and vinegar, mix vigorously and quickly pour over the pasta salad. Mix well.