- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
- Olive oil, for brushing biscuits
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz.) can of chili (I used Amy’s)
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly-sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Halve biscuits and flatten each one out and then roll into a ball and place in an oven-proof skillet seam side down. Arrange in a ring around the skillet. Brush biscuits with olive.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, canned chili and most of the cheddar cheese, and mix until combined.
- Spoon dip into center of skillet. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake until warmed through, bubbly, and golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Top with chopped scallions. Serve hot.