- Preheat oven to 475º F and position oven rack in the bottom rung of oven. Lightly grease your baking tray with olive oil.
- Roll dough out into a large circle of your desired thickness and transfer to baking sheet. Note: thicker pizzas will need to cook for an extra few minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon, spread tomato sauce over the dough, leaving 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Add sliced tomatoes and chili peppers evenly over the sauce, then the ham.
- Sprinkle mozzarella liberally over the top, then use your fingers to carefully create little wells in the cheese
- Crack your eggs into the wells and add broccoli florets around them.
- Season with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano, and place in oven.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, depending on thickness, or until eggs are just set and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh basil and serve hot.