Prep: 20 min
Total: 3h 10min
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1 container (1.75 oz) Betty Crocker™ rainbow mix sprinkles (about 1/3 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, softened butter and 1/2 cup of the frosting with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until well blended; scrape side of bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. On low speed, beat in cake mix until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sprinkles. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1/2 cup frosting uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds, stirring until melted and smooth. Drizzle with fork over tops of cookies. Add remaining sprinkles over tops. Let stand until frosting is set, about 1 1/2 hours. Store in airtight container at room temperature.