Ready In: 25 m
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- Heat the olive oil into a skillet then add the chicken pieces, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes on all sides until chicken is no longer pink.
- Transfer the chicken to a bowl, add the Buffalo wing sauce and toss well.
- Take a large tortilla and add about 1/4 of the chicken and spread it over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle with a couple tbsp of the blue cheese and about 1/2 cup of the Mexican blend cheese. Fold in half and press down gently. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the quesadillas on a baking sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven. Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning them over half way through if necessary. With my oven they crisped up on the bottom as well so I didn’t need to flip them over, but all ovens are different.
- Remove the quesadillas from the oven, cut in half and serve with sour cream or additional buffalo wing sauce.