Ready In: 20 m
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent dough
- 12 oz. andouille sausage, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten with 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line half a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough into 3 smaller triangles. Place sausage on wide end of crescent dough triangle and roll until fully wrapped, exposing the cut ends.
- Place on sheet pan and brush lightly with egg wash. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Make sauce: In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon, Cajun seasoning and parsley.
- Serve warm with Cajun dipping sauce.