Ready In: 25 m
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, peppers, green onions, chicken, cheese, black pepper and using a spatula mix until well combined.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken and veggie mixture evenly over the flatbread.Roll the flatbread to form a wrap as tight as you can. Take a sharp knife and cut into 1 inch pieces, each wrap should give you about 8 slices. There should be enough chicken mixture for the 7 flatbreads in the package.
- Place the rollups on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt and the rollups start to turn golden brown.
- While the rollups are in the oven, prepare the pesto dip by whisking all the dip ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Serve the rollups with the pesto dip.