Prep: 10 min
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese (4 oz)
- 2 oz red onion, cut into 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices (about 1/4 of large onion)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped jalapeño-stuffed green olives (about 10 olives)
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 poblano chile (5 oz), seeded, cut into thin rounds (about 2 cups)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. On cookie sheet, unroll pizza dough into about 16×9-inch rectangle. Top evenly with oregano, cheese, onion and olives.
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and chile rounds; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until edges of chile rounds begin to lightly brown.
- Arrange chile rounds evenly over pizza toppings; press down gently. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown.
- Remove pizza from cookie sheet to cutting board. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows to make 32 pieces. Serve warm.