- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup salted butter (if using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt)
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 -3 table spoons cocoa
- In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth an creamy (about a minute)
- Add sugar and beat for about 2 more minutes
- Beat in vanilla
- Fold flour and cocoa slowly until completely mixed.
- Flatten the dough, cover with saran wrap and place in the fridge for about an hour.
~Preheat the oven to 350
- Roll the chilled dough to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes.Place into greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3 -4 cups of powder sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- green food coloring (10-15 drops)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter for about a minute
- Slowly add half of the powder sugar, beat well
- Beat in the milk and vanilla
- Add the remaining sugar and beat well
- Add the first 10 drops of the food coloring, beat well. Keep adding food coloring until desirable color is reached.
~You can just frost the cookies or decorate with clovers ?