Ready In: 50 m
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 3 large Eggs, beaten
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 Small flour tortillas
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Make crack chicken: Preheat oven to 425°. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken and flour and shake until fully coated.
- Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko bread crumbs and in another bowl, whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip chicken in eggs then in panko until fully coated. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 23 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
- Coat baked chicken in sauce.
- Serve chicken in tortillas with cabbage and drizzled with ranch. Garnish with cilantro.