Ready In: 15 m
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 2 minutes before pasta is fully cooked, add broccoli and asparagus to the pot. Strain pasta and vegetables and set aside.
- Add mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, ranch mix, and garlic powder to a large serving bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add pasta, cooked and raw vegetables (broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper and cucumber), and cheese and toss to combine.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until you’re ready to serve!