Ready In: 1 h
- 2 cups fresh, frozen, or canned corn kernels (from about 3 ears corn if fresh)
- 1 box (8.5 oz) cornbread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (about 4 oz) thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and generously butter a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cornbread mix, sour cream, melted butter, eggs, and salt and pepper. Fold in the corn kernels, ham, cheese, and bell pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and smooth top with a rubber spatula. Bake until pudding is set, about 40-45 minutes.