- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 cup refrigerated olive tapenade
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- On lightly floured surface, unroll dough. Spread olive tapenade over dough to within 1/4 inch of edge. Sprinkle with cheese and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Starting at long side, gently roll up dough. Cut into 10 (11/4-inch-thick) slices. Place slices in cake pan. Brush tops of slices with melted butter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.