- Cooking spray, for pan
- 6 lasagna noodles
- kosher salt
- 2 c. ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. marinara
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until al dente. Drain and lie flat on baking sheet while you prep rest of ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, egg, and 1 tablespoon parsley. Mix until well combined then season with salt and pepper.
- Cut lasagna noodles in half crosswise. Spread a thin layer of ricotta mixture onto each lasagna noodle then roll up. Cut the rolled lasagna noodle in half crosswise.
- Place lasagna bites onto the same greased baking sheet. Spoon marinara onto each lasagna bite then sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and the lasagna bites are warmed through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with more parsley and serve warm.