Ready In: 20 minutes active, 2 hours inactive
- Thoroughly mix together butter and graham cracker crumbs and lightly press into the bottom of dessert cups. Set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine lemon juice and water and sprinkle gelatin over the top. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl using an electric mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and continue mixing until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. (It’s fine to use the same unwashed beaters.) Add lemon curd and remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Place small bowl of gelatin mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds. Whisk thoroughly for 1 minute, then let cool 3 minutes.
- With an electric mixer on low, slowly pour cooled gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture until well incorporated. Add 1/3 of the whipped cream and gently fold in to lighten the cream cheese mixture. Then, add all but 1/2 cup of the remaining whipped cream and again gently fold to combine.
- Spoon lemon mousse mixture evenly into dessert cups and top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped cream.
- Cover and chill until set, at least 2 hours. Garnish with lemon, blueberries and mint if desired, and serve. Enjoy!