- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 8 pickle spears, halved
- Egg wash, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese with cheddar, cooked bacon, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and mix until fully combined.
- Unroll Crescent Rolls into triangles and cut in half lengthwise. Spread mixture on each triangle, then top with a pickle. Roll up.
- Brush Crescents with egg wash and bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.