- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 3 c. sweetened shredded coconut
- 9 oreos
- 72 Brown m&ms
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two cupcake pans with 18 cupcake liners. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Add coconut to a shallow bowl. Using a small offset spatula (or a knife) spread frosting onto the cupcakes then dip the tops in the coconut.
- Twist Oreos apart so that you have 18 halves. Place an Oreo half on top of each cupcake, then place 4 brown M&Ms on top of the Oreos to make the paws.