Ready In: 30 m
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 2/3 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed (or 2 cups cooked quinoa)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss eggplant with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and spread onto prepared baking sheet. Cook in oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa. Combine quinoa with 1 1/3 cups water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Simmer until water has absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 5 more minutes.
- Remove lid, fluff quinoa with a fork, and stir in chopped spinach so that it wilts a bit. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper. Add quinoa and spinach, and roasted eggplant, and toss to coat with dressing. Top with crumbled feta and serve. Enjoy!