Ready In: 30 minutes active, 4 hours inactive
- Preheat oven to 325°F and lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and eggs, and continue beating until smooth. Gently fold in Snickers bars. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed Oreos and melted butter. Press evenly into prepared springform pan, making sure mixture goes slightly up the sides. Pour in the cheesecake mixture.
- Bake until set, 35-40 minutes. Once done, run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen, then let cool completely on a wire rack before releasing the rim. Set in refrigerator to chill for 4 hours.
- Once chilled, serve with whipped cream, additional Snickers, caramel and chocolate sauce, if desired. Enjoy!