Ready In: 30 m
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook spaghetti until very al dente, 8 minutes (noodles will continue to cook in oven). Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss cooled spaghetti with 2 beaten eggs, shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, and 1 cup marinara.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and nest spaghetti inside. Using the bottom of a shot glass, firmly press down to create a well.
- Bake until set, 15 minutes. Let cool. (If nests puffed up while baking, press down again with shot glass.)
- While spaghetti cups bake, make meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, garlic, remaining egg, remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Roll into balls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, 4 minutes per side, then drain fat. Pour over remaining 2 cups marinara and let simmer, 5 minutes.
- Spoon meatball onto spaghetti nest. Garnish with Parm and parsley.