Ready In: 1 h
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, ¼ cup Parmesan, parsley, egg and garlic. Season with salt and pepper then mix until just combined. Shape mixture into small meatballs (about 1”) and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until mostly cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
- Meanwhile, make pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls and piece together like a sun shape, slightly overlapping, on the parchment. Top with spaghetti then nestle baked meatballs on top. Spoon about 1 cup marinara sauce over meatballs and spaghetti then sprinkle mozzarella on top. Gently roll up.
- Brush tops of crescents with olive oil then sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until crescents are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley and serve warm with marinara for dipping.