Ready In: 1 h 10 m
- In a small bowl, combine the water, sugar and yeast together and let it sit until the yeast bubbles.
- In another small bowl mix the eggs and the melted butter.
- In the bowl of your mixer, add the flour, salt and mix. Add the butter/egg mixture and the yeast mixture and using the paddle attachment, mix it all together until everything is well incorporated. The dough will be fairly soft.
- Place the dough into an oiled bowl and rub some of the oil all over the dough. Let it rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- While the dough is rising, you can make the turkey mixture. Cut the turkey into smaller pieces. In a skillet heat 2 tbsp of butter then add the turkey to it. Season the turkey with salt and pepper. Cook the turkey on all sides until it’s no longer pink. Take the turkey out of the skillet and chop it up in small pieces or pull it apart with a couple forks. Place the turkey in a bowl. Add the shredded asiago cheese to it, hot sauce, garlic chili sauce and dill. Mix everything well together. Let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Take the dough and roll it out into a big rectangle about 2 feet by 1 1/2 feet.
- Cut the rectangle into 4 long strips. Take the turkey mixture and divide it in 4, spreading it across the length of the strips. Next, bring the two sides together of each strip, pinching it together so that the dough sticks, and thus forming a roll.
- Repeat with all 4 strips. Take one strip and using a sharp knife, cut it into 1 inch pieces.
- Place the pieces on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Brush the turkey bites with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until nice and golden brown.